You know what sucks..
When you’re always there for people. You go out of your way to help them out, you’re there for them when they need you even though you have other commitments and then when you need someone, no one’s there for you. They’ll notice something’s wrong but they won’t ask, they won’t be there for you when you need them and you start to ask yourself why you even bother trying to help others out if they’re going to end up treating you like this.
Yeah, it sucks.
- driveitlikeustoleit likes this
- franksonnetti likes this
- gildedavenue likes this
- th4tquietgirl1ncl4ss likes this
- aysha21 likes this
- fasbirsabrunjameel likes this
- broken-down-pieces reblogged this from ifound-iris
- ifound-iris reblogged this from hijabihayati
- wali92 likes this
- peaceandsalam likes this
- medoveyron reblogged this from hijabihayati
- medoveyron likes this
- sereneisreallycool likes this
- state-of-wishing likes this
- hijabihayati posted this